大部分的老闆都是以個人的創新產品或強烈的銷售能力起家的。很少見到是從「善用人」開始的。而著名的企業家卻常常將成功歸於他們自己的「善用人」。我們又常常見到某些人在A公司表現平常，但到了B公司卻有如神助，驚為天人。也有許多例子又剛好相反的。例如: 宏碁用了Gianfranco Lanci 開始成功後又失敗了，但他去了聯想集團後又聲名大噪起來。 很多老闆都有相同的困難，如何用對人做対事？中高階経理人也有相同的困擾。
除了找到「合適的人」加入你的工作團隊, 接著要好好「塑造訓練團隊」外，第三步就是要有方法的將對的事給對的人做。 這就是本文的主要意題「如何選對人做成事」。
Click here to continue reading this article.
- Litigation is gambling. Whoever has more time and money will win. Don’t let your ego block your sanity. Spend time, money, and energy on other matters will be more profitable.
“Litigation: A machine which you go into as a pig and come out of as a sausage.” ~ Ambrose Bierce, American writer 1842 ~ 1914
- Pay insurances to prevent and protect everything. Insurances are your Plan C (for crisis) and these expenses are part of doing business. However, read their policies fine-print carefully. The devil is in the detail. Find out exactly what you are buying and what are not covered.
To read more, please click CEO 5P-Protections
- Murphy’s Law is always exiting. Have a plan B, C, and D. Plan B for backup, Plan C when there is a crisis and Plan D if disaster occurs. Don’t have these optional plans, that means you are not thinking deeply enough.
“If you want to be confident in Plan A, make a Plan B, Plan C, and Plan D.” ~ Chuck Jaffe, marketwatch.com
- No gray area for operational policies and SOPs. People has to follow Policies and Standard Operation Processes precisely for efficiency. In case of abnormal condition, have an exception control procedure to tackle it.
To read more, please click CEO 5P-Processes
- Think Marketing first, then the Products will sell itself. Most products are created without proper marketing before selling. This is wrong. Smart CEOs create a product with every part of marketing Ps (Position, Price, Place, Packaging, Promotion, Profit, etc.) in mind.
“The aim of marketing is to know and understand the customer so well the product or service fits him and sells itself” Peter Drucker
- Cost, Time, and Quality, the 3 interlocks of Production. Reduce any one of them, the other two have to be adjusted. Lower two of them, the third one suffers. It is not a matter of good or bad choice, you have to balance all three toward your market needs. When in doubt, pick the shorter time route (faster speed-to-market) with just right quality. Opportunity can’t wait.
To read more, please click CEO 5P-Products
- One energized Employee is worth more than 3 unenthusiastic ones. Are your employees working for a living or living for working? Do they have enough challenges, encouragements and respects to drive themselves? Keep them interested and energized, then they’ll surprise you.
Jack Welch, CEO of GE, said “No company, small or large, can win over the long run without energized employees who believe in the mission and understand how to achieve it.”
- A mix of Baby Boomers, Generation X, and Millennials will keep company from extinction. In order to evolve, survive, and advance for a company, you need all of their strengths in experiences, skills, and energy from all age groups to success.
To read more, please click CEO 5P-People
While most CEOs are busy to manage their company’s functional productivities in Sales, Service, Marketing, R&D, Production, Finance, Operations, Legal, etc., instead, we recommend CEOs to focus on improving the core competences in their People, Products, Processes, Protections and Profits.
We call these People, Products, Processes, Protections, and Profits, the CEO’s 5Ps.
No matter what situations to improve or problems to solve, these 5Ps are always the elements to be analyzed and optimized individually then to collaborate holistically over the organization.
For more, please click CEO 5P-Profits